We have also been "out" with our class mates once each. Last weekend we met up with a group of Peter's MBA class mates in Cambridge for dinner at a barbecue restaurant. It took forever to get seated (well we had a big group), but I have never had better barbecue! We both ordered some "jerk beef", with and extra side of hot sauce on the side. Well, all I need to say is that Peter had a hard time eating the beef because it was so hot!!! I don't think I've ever seen him hesitate with spicy food before! Me on the other hand, with some extra sips of water (and beer of course!) was able to finish before Peter!

Last Tuesday, my DPT class got together at a bar/grill right next to campus for some drinks. We left right after our last class ended, which we also just had a quiz in, and Peter met us there. We named the evening "Thirsty Tuesdays" and I think it will be a regular event. Many pitchers later, we all became much better friends! Good bonding experience!
Seeing as how I only have class 3 days a week, I have been spending my spare time taking adult ballet classes at Boston Ballet! Boston Ballet is about a 20-25 minute walk from our apt, so by the time I get there I am already warmed up! The studios are large and beautiful, I have never seen a facility like it before. The classes are actually easy, but it feels good to dance again and to have some "me" time to de-stress and not think about PT school.
I think that's all we've been up to besides studying every chance we get! The weather is getting cooler and at some point in October, we plan to drive into the country to see the fall colors.
Until something else exciting happens, take care and we miss you all a lot!!!!
2 comments:
Life is always better when you have bigger biceps and spicy food.....sounds like things are going great, miss you.
Hey Sam! So cool you have a blog, we can blog pals now :) Boston is a beautiful city. You going to school there? That's neat that you're taking classes at Boston Ballet. I haven't danced at all in over two years. Great to catch up with you on your blog!
Post a Comment