Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

So, I have finally found some time to sit down and update our blog! Peter and I spent our Spring Break this year in Utah. We decided to go home, stay with family, see friends and who can forget, go skiing!!!  We packed up 1 bag and flew 5 hours west, and finally made it!  Our weekend began by doing some errands in Salt Lake, shopping in Park City, having a family dinner and seeing some friends at a friends bar in Park City! It was a blast. Our week could only get better as we skied at Deer Valley on Monday and Friday and skied at Snowbird on Thursday.  Monday was warm so the snow was not that great and we did not go skiing on Wednesday as it was even warmer and windier. Not good skiing conditions. So our snow prayers were answered as a storm came through Wednesday night and we were greeted with some classic Utah powder at Snowbird on Thursday! Fantastic!!  Tuesday was our day to get things done in Salt Lake. We started off at the dentist, fun, then Peter did some errands and past the time with his parents while I went up to the U of U campus and saw some old teachers and friends! It was so great to see everybody up there! Then Peter and I met up with my old coworkers from the PT clinic I used to work at in SLC  for dinner.  I had a great time sharing my new knowledge of PT with some professionals!  Then Wednesday night we traveled back to SLC to see some friends for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant!  It was great to spend time with the people we miss and catch up on all our lives. Sporadically throughout our visit we shopped at the Park City outlets and tripled our luggage home! We couldn't help it as shopping for clothes is generally pretty expensive out here in beantown!  All in all we had a great time seeing family and friends and of course we loved getting out on the mountains.  So that was our Spring Break! For those of you on Facebook, I posted pictures on there as well, but hopefully the album on here will have some different ones, so please take a look!!

1 comment:

Jenica said...

I am the worst friend ever! I missed seeing you, we took a last minute trip to Washington. I am glad though that La Puente was able to see you.